If you are looking for advertising prints that will last for years, there are only a few options available. You can either choose a foam core print using PVC foam sheet printing materials and techniques, or you can rely on PVC sheet printing. This post will discuss basic information about PVC sign printing or PVC sheet printing as well as foam core printing, their advantages, and disadvantages.
Foam Core Printing
Foam core printing is ideal for projects, advertising materials, and signage that do not require framing. It is more economical than most printing jobs because of the lack of framing hardware included, but of course, you can also choose to frame a foam core print. Prints are printed on a foam sheet wherein images stay vibrant for longer periods of time. Foam sheet printing offers a moisture barrier when the image is laminated, so there is no bowing or warping even if the material is displayed for a long time and even when hung outdoors. This method is so popular because the image can be indicated by any size of foam and can even display a picture which is split from one into four sections.
PVC Sheet Printing
PVC sheet printing or sometimes called Sintra PVC sheet printing is a new way to print marketing or advertising materials for businesses, industries, signage, and more. It is more preferred especially for outdoor applications since these are very durable and are resistant to any weather. Sintra PVC sheet printing offers full-color options for a variety of requests and, therefore it can also be used indoors as well as outdoors. It can be used as shop signs, menu sheets, yard signs, trade show signs and so much more. This type of PVC is super flexible, light, and durable. It is made of moderately expanded closed-cell polyvinyl chloride or PVC which is extruded in a homogenous sheet. PVC printing sheets have a low gloss matte finish, so prints stay dust-free, clean, and are easy to maintain. Unlike a foam sheet, PVC sheets are available in varying thicknesses and may be printed on either side. This type of sheet produces little glare because of the textured surface. Therefore signs remain clear. PVC sheets are also versatile and can be cut in different sizes and shapes.
Why Choose PVC Sheet
Comparing foam core sheets and PVC sheet prints, PVCs wins hands down. The secret is the following:
- PVC sheets last longer and will work best outdoors and in any weather. You can guarantee that a PVC yard sign will last longer and thus will convey the message better than any other type of sign.
- PVC sheets are very versatile compared to foam sheet prints. You can use this for outdoor signage, yard signs, restaurant menu sheets, directional signs, and more.
- PVC sheets are lighter and can withstand a few drops. This is why it's more preferred by companies that employ human signage.
- PVC sheet prints may be cheaper when ordered through an experienced and professional trade printer so take your time shopping for the best service and the best rates.
There is a PVC sheet printing service that will surely fit your budget and will deliver the printing needs that you want for your project or ad campaign. Make your ads clear, readable, and straight to the point with reliable and valid PVC sheet printing. Don't waste time, shop for the best service, and get the best results.
We are a PVC celuka foam board supplier. Please feel free to contact us if you need them!
PVC Foam is perhaps one of the most widely used materials in the world thanks to its exceptional versatility. As a result, PVC foam was developed to meet the needs of countless application capabilities. But what is PVC foam, and how can it be used effectively in commercial and recreational projects?
What is PVC Foam?
PVC foam, also known as polyvinyl chloride foam, is a durable, closed cell, free foam PVC sheet material. This material is easy to work with, and can be easily sawed, die-cut, drilled, or bounded to meet the needs of numerous applications. PVC foam offers many advantages, such as superior impact resistance, high strength, great durability, low water absorption, high corrosion resistance, and fire resistance to name a few. These benefits provide the perfect material to withstand all types of indoor and outdoor conditions, including harsh weather. PVC foam is also a great alternative to other materials, such as wood or aluminum, and can often last 40 years without experiencing any damage. The price range of this material will vary compared to these traditional materials, but PVC Foam does not require the extra maintenance to keep the material in optimal condition.
Common Uses for PVC Foam
Signage made from PVC foam offers great value for a variety of sign applications. PVC foam sheet is durable and displays colors consistently, making it the perfect choice for directional signage, POS displays, display boards, menu boards, and real estate signs.
The Building and Construction market has also seen tremendous improvements with PVC foam applications. Architectural columns, decorative shutters, store fixtures, shower pans, furniture, outdoor kitchens, and other anti-microbial solutions are just a few examples; but the versatility of PVC foam allows builders, architects, and designers to get as creative as they want to with their designs.
Exhibit spaces have also benefited from PVC foam applications. Because PVC foam is lightweight and easy to work with, trade show booths, display cases, staging and event displays, and kiosks made from this material have become easier to install and use.
For marine market applications, marine grade PVC foam has been specifically designed to withstand harsh environments. Marine upholstery substrate, swim platforms, coring material for backing plates, and cup holders can all be made from this marine PVC foam and have seen excellent performance.
We are a PVC Foam board supplier. Please feel free to contact us if you need them!
PVC foam board is a new type of material made of polystyrene beads containing volatile liquid blowing agent, which is heated and pre-foamed into a white object in a mold. kt board is a new type of material made of PS granules that are foamed into a core and laminated on the surface. Both are made of polystyrene, but they are actually different. So what is the difference between PVC foam board and kt board?
Polystyrene PVC foam board - also known as PVC foam board, EPS board is a white object made of expandable polystyrene beads containing a volatile liquid blowing agent, which is heated and pre-heated and molded in a mold.
Kt board is a new type of material made of chemical particles that are foamed to generate a board core and laminated by surface lamination. The main component also contains polystyrene. The common production process can be divided into cold laminate and hot laminate, the two different processes to produce products we correspondingly called (cold laminate) cold board and (hot laminate) hot board. kt board core color commonly used are white and black, in fact, there are also red, blue, yellow, green and other colors. But generally there is no domestic demand so no manufacturer will go for production. But the export kt board will have these colored kt board.
Advantages of PVC foam board
The PVC foam board itself has the advantage of having a small density, high response rate and independent bubble structure. Secondly, the surface water absorption rate is low and the anti-permeability performance is good. And acid resistance, alkali resistance, salt, oil and other organic solvent corrosion, excellent aging resistance. What is more valuable is that it does not flow at high temperature and is not brittle and cracked at low temperature.
1. Protection of the main structure of the building, extending the life of the building. As the external insulation layer is placed on the outside of the structure, it reduces the stress caused by the deformation of the structure due to temperature changes and reduces the erosion of the structure by harmful substances in the air and ultraviolet rays.
2. Effectively eliminate the "thermal bridge" in the past using internal insulation, "thermal bridge" is difficult to avoid, while the external wall insulation effectively prevent the generation of thermal bridge, to avoid condensation.
3. So that the wall tide temperature situation is improved, the general insulation needs to set up a vapor barrier, and the use of external insulation insulation material temperature permeability is much stronger than the main structure, in the wall generally does not occur inside the condensation phenomenon, the structure of the entire wall temperature has increased to further enhance the thermal insulation performance of the wall.
4. Conducive to room temperature to maintain stability, the use of external insulation, due to the wall heat storage capacity of the larger structural layer in the wall inside, conducive to room temperature to maintain stability.
5. Increase the use area of the house. Can avoid the destruction of the insulation layer by secondary decoration.
Advantages of Kt board
1. Blistering hot board blistering is mostly caused by short maturation period and too thin skin, cold board blistering is mostly caused by bad glue application during production or too long direct sunlight.
2. Price comparison, the price of hot board is low, mainly because of the short production period, less material and large production volume, while the cold board is just the opposite.
3. Kt board mask on the more types, common PS surface, paper surface, adhesive-backed surface and other types.
4. Kt board are used in indoor advertising more, the general requirements of the board is to ensure that no blistering and no deformation.
PVC foam board is mainly used in building wall, roof insulation, composite board insulation, cold storage, air-conditioning, vehicle, ship insulation, floor heating, decorative carving, etc.
Kt board is mainly used in advertising industry, signage industry, and in building decoration industry, culture and art and packaging industry, printing industry, cosplay props.
We are a PVC foam board supplier. Please feel free to contact us if you need them!