You Need To Know About PVC Foam Board
PVC foam board, also known as Chevron board or Andy board, is widely used in indoor and outdoor applications. It includes the chemical composition, polyvinyl chloride, which is used in the furniture, construction, and advertising industries.
Made of lightweight and foamed PVC, this PVC foam board is moisture-proof and corrosion-resistant. It is absolutely light. It is also resistant to chemicals. The overall thickness of the material will be from 6mm to 45mm. Engraving, embossing, painting, printing, laminating, grinding and other operations can be carried out on the surface of the foam board according to your requirements. One of the most prominent features of this foam board is that it will not rot over time, and the color will remain the same new appearance for a long time without fading.
PVC foam board has a wide range of uses:
PVC foam board has a wide range of applications. To refer to a few, follow here;
Car, bus, train ceiling
For decoration, interior and architectural wall panels
Suitable for commercial, residential, public, and office buildings
Widely used in computer lettering, screen printing, and advertising
Used in labeling, display panel, and sign industry
Used in chemical antiseptic engineering kitchen
In addition, various applications of PVC foam board also have significant characteristics, which will increase its usability and applications.
What Is PVC Foam Board?
Inventions help us improve the way we live, consume, build and prosper. Technology has brought a revolution in all areas of our lives. This holds true in the case of building materials. Once upon a time, only mud or clay was used in construction without any bonding materials. Today, when we look around, we see sparkling glass offices and marble buildings.
Humans are constantly experimenting to discover the best natural resources available and to create substances with better quality and a longer lifespan than natural alternatives. One of the materials is polyvinyl chloride, which is commonly known as PVC. Because of its lightweight, high strength, durability, and most importantly, it has waterproof characteristics, so it is very popular now.
PVC foam board manufacturing company provides it for all types of construction applications, whether indoor or outdoor, because of its high availability. It is a good alternative to wood, which tends to have all-weather effects and may corrode within a few years.
The following are the advantages of using PVC foam board:
1. Water resistance: PVC foam board has strong water resistance due to its composition. When it comes into contact with water, it will not swell or lose its composition. This makes it suitable for all types of weather.
2. Corrosion resistance: PVC will not react when in contact with chemicals. This can maintain its integrity and avoid any form of deformation.
3. Fire resistance: PVC foam boards can be used anywhere because they are fireproof. Not affected by acid, heat, or light.
4. High strength and durability: Due to the structure of its constituent molecules, PVC foam boards are high-strength, ensuring that they do not experience any deformation. These boards can be stored for up to 40 years without any damage.
5. Easy to form and paint: PVC can be given any shape to meet your requirements. It can be cut into furniture in your house or made into exterior wall panels. In addition, it can be used with any type of paint and lasts for several years, giving the look and feel as if it is new!
6. Pocket-friendly: They are a good alternative to wood or aluminum, and they come in various price ranges. They do not require any additional maintenance and remain in the same state for a long time. No special equipment is required for cutting or drilling, which makes them pocket-friendly to use.
Uses of PVC foam board / PVC foam boards
1. Ceiling for cars, buses or trains
2. Widely used in the manufacture of home and office furniture
3. Used to build exterior wall panels
4. Home interiors can be designed with PVC foam board
5. Used for billboards and outdoor advertising kiosks
6. Used in construction, garage doors, POP display, exhibition space, and signs
Why use PVC foam board?
PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride, which is known for its high quality, lightweight, and water resistance. A mixture of polyuria and polyvinyl chloride in which the spellbound atoms and dipoles are structured together. It is known for its low or no moisture resistance and high quality. The durability of PVC is due to the structure of these polymers.